Managing font sizes and types

Hi, I’ve been watching a video about Typeface and trying to use it in my project.
In the video when it went from Typeface being selected to Foundry though, I could not get Foundry to be selected. So I couldn’t get to the same page in my inspector. The difference is that in my project, all my pages are under a Global Menu.
I am using RapidWeaver 7 with Foundry. This is the page that I am working on and I would like to have control over the font and the size of the font.
http://johnsherry.com/whats%20new/

Welcome to the forum.

You use the Typeface stack to setup the different font face that you want to use. For example, you can use Lato from Google fonts for Typeface 1, then add another font from google if you want, say Raleway as Typeface 2. Then in the Foundry stack under fonts you select Typeface 1 for your base fonts. And then Typeface 2 for your Headers. The Foundry stack is the “control” stack as I like to call it for your whole website. Here is where you can specify the different font sizes etc for you site. Make sure that in the Typeface stack you select the font weights and that the particular font you are using supports those weights.

I hope this helps.

1 Like

Thanks, Steve. My problem is that I don’t know how to have Foundry as the control stack. When I click on Foundry it won’t change what’s in the inspector. I wish I could include a screen shot so you can see my issue.
The way my pages are set up, Foundry and the Nav. Bar are within the Global Menu and are inaccessible. I don’t know how to take them out of the Global Menu.

What’s the ‘Global Menu’ you refer to and why are the Foundry and Navbar stacks inside it?

Ah, is it a partial? If that’s the case, you’ll need to ‘open’ it by double clicking the stack. It’ll then slide to the right (or left, can’t remember) and the stacks inside the partial will become editable.

Rob

3 Likes

Works just like you said, Rob! Thank you!!

2 Likes