6th Foundry project by Jan Fuellemann

##Jessel Kiez

This is a Non-Profit site for a small volunteer organization which keeps a place in Berlin tidy and green as well as organizes festivities for all people living in the vicinity.

I used a video background here on the main page and the poster stack for the News :slight_smile:

Tell me what you think!

2 Likes

Good work as always. Just 2 minor issues:

• regarding the green boxes in front of the banner: the spacing on the page “blog” is nicer than on the other pages (on the blog page the box has some additional space below the sub headline - it´s always better to have more space at the bottom than on top of the text) :slight_smile:
  • I would suggest to use a different font for the headlines to create a little bit of contrast to the body text. currently it looks a little bit boring
1 Like

Thank you for the input, I will make the changes accordingly.

Very nice job, Jessel. I love the clean look and feel of the site. What did you use for your blog?

1 Like

It looks like the blog was made using the Poster stack. It goes very nicely with Foundry. (I may be wrong, but it definitely looks very Poster-ish.)

1 Like

Thanks, Mitchel for the heads up. I’ll check it out!

It’s a wonderful stack, and very flexible.

Yes, I am using the Poster stack. I am glad you like the site, thank you :slight_smile:

:+1: You’re most welcome!

Cool site. Poster is a stack that everyone should have and ideal for your blog.

1 Like

@Fuellemann
As always a great job Jan, I would not expect less from you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile:

Looks great Jan,

I haven’t jumped on the Foundry or Foundation bandwagon yet…but it all looks very flexible.

Out of curiosity how did you do the video background on the home page banner and what stack did you use for this effect?

Is the video self-hosted warehoused or YouTube, Vimeo?

Many thanks
Scott

Hi Scott - thank you! It is self-hosted, I tell you the details later when I am on the Mac…

Ok great thanks Jan.

Any details of what stacks you used any if they were just the built-in Foundry stacks or another 3rd party stack would be very helpful.

Regards
Scott

Hi Scott, I have used the stack PLAY from Doobox: Play Stack
Inside a normal Page header and paragraph stack from Foundry. Very simple :slight_smile:

2 Likes