How are the Foundry Documentation pages designed?

Righto. Missed the update

1 Like

No problem. It just came out yesterday afternoon. I donā€™t expect everyone has updated yet. That fix it for you?

Fixed it. Thanks. Loving Foundry.

1 Like

Awesome! Really glad to hear it!

Thanks Adam for the sample file, it is very nice. Quick question on the Foundry Documentation designā€¦how did you add v2 to the vertical nav items?

Thanks again!

Hi there @shad1111 ā€“ Long time no see around here!

Those labels are just using the <kbd></kbd> markup within the label. The <kbd></kbd> markup is discussed on the Paragraph stackā€™s documentation page, but is can be used in other places in your site.

Iā€™ve used it throughout the documentation to indicate elements that are new in Foundry v2.

Check out the Paragraph documentation. At the bottom of the page I cover how to use it.

2 Likes

I think this might be relevant here. In Partitions you have the Topper. Placing a footer under the partition creates double scroll bars. Is there a future possibility for you to add a Footer section to span the full page width using a similar method as the Topper?

I worked on such a feature originally in the early stages and it caused a lot of cramped space honestly. Just made the pages feel claustrophobic. Especially on laptop and mobile device screens.

Note (and I think I mention this in the Partitions video, too): When using a Partitions stack you should never be placing content on the page that is not within the Partitions stack. Placing content outside of the stack will definitely lead to messed up pages.

Thank you very much for this link Adam. Your a great help!

Downloaded. Iā€™ll see what I can learn from it.

1 Like