What Forms stack are people using?

I wouldn’t say I’m a fan of the built-in “themes” either. But if you choose to embed the form into one of your RW pages (the obvious best way to do it) a lot of the formatting, like colors, shadows, borders, etc., don’t carry through anyway.

So the only thing left that could be considered a “theme” for the form are things like fonts, font sizes, spacing, etc. Most of those things can be modified in the settings just clicking buttons in the UI. I duplicate the basic white “theme” and then I adjust it to fit the page it is embedded in so the fonts etc. don’t look out of place.

If you’re a bit jazzier with code there is also a CSS box that works like the one in RW, where it will modify and overwrite whatever CSS you want in the form.

1 Like

I swear I don’t get kick-backs from MachForm :wink: but the big thing if you’re thinking about it is that it is so ridiculously easy to use, anyone can do it, and multiple users can login and can be set to administer forms.

If you’re making a form for someone else, embed the little script into a page and publish with RW, and the other people can add, modify, run the form however they like and it will always update automatically within the published page through the script.

It has fully automated reports the users can view, download the databases as excel, .pdfs, automatic emailing of receipts and submissions, payment options via PayPal, Stripe, others… the list goes on and I don’t ever have to do anything but paste a little script into a RW page. As you can tell, I’m a bit enamored by this software. LOL

1 Like

I’d be really interested to see some of the forms you’ve created for RW sites if you’d care to share a link or two.

Thanks

Rob

Sure, I’ll send you a DM. I feel like I’ve derailed this thread away from anything Elixir related.

1 Like

Fair enough. Many thanks.