Time Line maximum entires?

Hey All,

I have a page that utilizes Time Line stack but stops at 2014. The 2015-2018 items are not there.

Is there a limit to the number of entries?
Here is a link: https://www.vbsonline.org/model/past_vbs/

Thanks.
Blessings,
—Mark

I’m a litle confused. I see items through 2016. Not 2017 or 2018. So things do not stop at 2014.

Is there still a problem? If so, what is it?

Hmm, what I see on all of my machines and iOS devices is that the last full element is 2014. In fact, I just noticed this AM that the Voyager Pro page is not showing the footer. It shows a 2016 footer for some reason. Weird, I never noticed that before.

I have attached a pict of what I see.
Thanks.
Blessings,
—Mark

There is no maximum number of entries for the Timeline stack. If you’d like to post your project file here for someone to have a look at we might be able to spot what is wrong with your content, but the stack does not limit how many items you place within it.

I just noticed that the theme the page was serving was Abstact. Weird, that was years ago. Republish all files (3000+) did not change it. So I deleted all files from the server. Uploading all files again so I will see.
Thanks for the confirmation!!
Blessings,
—Mark

I discovered it must be a RW problem as re-publish all was now replacing all the files, and this one page was using the Abstract theme which I used several years ago.

Deleting all the files from the server and re-publishing all got the page all squared away!

Thanks.
Blessings,
—Mark

Good to hear. I’ll go ahead and close this thread then since you’ve got it all sorted with your project file.

1 Like
closed #8