Thunder pack: Sort item styling

Hi, how do you remove the default stying on the sort item(s)? There is, i think, a 20px white border with a drop shadow surrounding any sort item I add. Would like no styling applied just image, any help will be appreciated, thanks!

Happy Sunday @stackJunkie ā€“

That is not a feature of the Sort stack.

Hi, hmmā€¦ Can you consider it for an update. Because now i have to go to a 3rd party ā€œsortingā€ stack or start looking for the css to avoid that styling.

Iā€™ll add it as something to look at adding in the future. Right now I have a few things I need to get to first though.

3 Likes

There is 20px of padding inside a rounded corner box (1px border) which has a drop shadow.

This will remove all three. You probably donā€™t need the ā€œ!importantā€ keyword. I try not to use them unless necessary, so try without and add them if needed. Iā€™d paste this in the pageā€™s CSS area.

Iā€™m not sure exactly what you are trying to do, so you may not need to remove all three. If you still have issues, post a link to a page and weā€™ll go from there.

.sort-internal-padding {
	padding: 0 !important;
	border: 0 !important;
	-webkit-box-shadow: none !important;
	-moz-box-shadow: none !important;
	box-shadow: none !important;
}
6 Likes

Thank you for the css snippet!

1 Like

It worked. I was just trying to create a portfolio using the sort/filter stack like this

6 Likes

That looks great! Thanks for posting the image of your layout.

Great user support :+1::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

6 Likes

Working on this now. Should be in the next update, which would be v1.0.2.

8 Likes

Great news, thank you!

1 Like

Just added in v1.0.2. If youā€™ve not grabbed the update already, it should now be available for everyone. Check for updates in Stacks.

3 Likes

Thank You for the update.

How can I remove the ā€˜Filterā€™ button? All Category and Filter fields are empty in the sort items.
Typing into the search bar, automatically narrows the display to those items whose content match the search fieldā€™s - this is all I would want to do; the persistent Filter button has no function in this case. But I could not find the setting to make it go away . . .

Thank You again.

You can simply delete the filter buttons in Edit Mode. Thereā€™s a separate checkbox in the settings that toggles the Show All filter button.

If those are not the filters youā€™re referring to, please provide a screenshot to clarify.

1 Like

That (deleting in edit mode), of course, works, apologies for missing the obvious.
Thank You.

Not a problem at all. Glad to help out.