Testimonials examples

Hello,

I am relatively newbie - still not finished a site yet!

I want to share variable lenght testimonials on one page and I have tried many ways to display on screen but, because text for circa 10 different testimonials are all different (maybe I could have image on top of each testimonial ), I cant get a very good presentation.

Are there any examples, suggestion anybody can share please.

Thanks in advance
Jilo

Sorry forgot to mention, I dont want to buy any new stack rather I was want to utilise Foundary and Thunder please.

Jilo

Hi @jilo

You can check our website and see what we have done related to testimonials.
If you find something you like on a specific project let me know what the project is and I will send you a file with that in place.

Let me know

Best

4 Likes

That’s very generous of you @egomade.

I’d love to see a set of stacks templates with a some of your awesome layouts in them. I think those would sell pretty well.

2 Likes

Thanks Adam,

I have built the first one called Modular, I will update it accordingly as time goes by. More to come, hopefully :wink:

2 Likes

Egomade

Wow, your sites look amazing! You should share your details with the community more often. Newbies like me can get lot of inspiration from these.

I have looked at your sites and best testimonial which I would like to replicate if the Dentist and if not possible then, second best would be Corporate (how do you draw the grey lines in foundary?).

Once again, thanks for sharing - never know I might purhcase as well - friend want a Barber site!

Thanks in advance for the testimonial help.

Best Jilo

2 Likes

Here you go @jilo hope this helps. https://dsh.re/9969c

The grey lines on Corporate were done using the divider Foundry stack, really simple to use.
I’ve added those into the example above also.

Best

2 Likes

egomade

Thanks very much for your fantastic support.

Just a suggestion, why not do a small Yuotube video of your services and products (with audio). Newbies, like to look for such information and I believe it will be good for your business.

Thanks once again.

Take care.

Regards
jilo

1 Like

Thanks @jilo

I’m not really good at showing my face or voice on youtube, must be because I’m a really introvert person myself and struggle with it everyday.

Thanks for the suggestion though.

Best

1 Like

Even if you place audio on the video without face! There are many text to voice software - some sounds alomost like humans. Good luck and thanks once again.

Let me knwo if I can help with above.

Jilo

1 Like

Found this egomade - try it.

jilo

1 Like