Stack to paginate pages?

Hello Foundriers,
I watched around, but did not find any answer. Is there any stack to paginate pages ?

I found Glider and Pagination, but it seams they don’t offer a pagination over several site pages (I would like to make one page per year or one page per month).

Any idea please ?

Thanks in advance :slight_smile:
Fred

@ThunderFred I don’t think I understand what you are trying to accomplish. It sounds like you want a stack that will literally add a new page to your project file (1 per month or 1 per year). If that’s what you want then there’s no such stack. Just go into RW and add a new page to your project file.

… but maybe I’m not understanding what you are really trying to accomplish.

Hello Mitchel, thanks for your answer. :star_struck:
In my example, I have 8 different news pages in RW and they are following each other…
I’m looking for a stack no navigate and of course updates these pages navigation easily (as any CMS does it).
I’m looking for something that looks like “Pagination” stack (the bottom navigation with numbers) but for RW pages (and not only short articles).
I do it manually for the moment, but it is not as boogaloos as something the looks like “Pagination”.
I hope it is a little more clear now :innocent:
Fred

I don’t know of any stacks like this that would automatically create a navigation like you describe as it would need to be generated by the app itself, or use a database of some type keeping the relationships between pages. If you’re doing it manually perhaps a button group would work for you.

Do you have an example of what you’d like it to look like?

Hello Adam,

Thank you for your answer. I’ll continue to update the pages links manually…

Best regards.
Fred

Take a look at Joe Workman’s Compass stack. It might come close to what you want using next/previous arrows. It’s the weekly sale stack, and I think today is its final day on sale for $5.

Very interesting stack ! Thank you Alan. I’ll dive into it later tonight :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:
Thank you.
Fred.