Slider images slow

Hi!

I have some slider images on my website. I have 3 or 4 on each webpage and each slider has 3 or 4 images. All the images have been slimmed down with tinypng, but whenever I open a website, all the sliders have a round arrow cycling for at least 10 seconds, then all the images appear and they fade between them, as expected.

I don’t know if the issue is because the slider loads all the images at once and it waits for all of them before the slider shows the first image.

How could I change this behaviour? I wan’t to load the page, and all the slider loading the first image, showing them and not waiting for all of them to load.

Thanks!

@NintendoPlayer – if you can post a link to the page with this occurring I can take a look. The slider is designed to load all of the images before displaying the first one. There is not an option to do otherwise. But as I said, if you post a URL up here I will take a peek at it.

1 Like

If that is the behaviour, then I will have to change my desing. For example, in one page there could be 3 or 4 MB of images, but I expected that the slider would show the first at least.

Here is one webpage:

https://hosting02.cpd01svt.net:8443/sitepreview/http/tecmafra.com/Servicios/Servicios/mantenimiento.html

Is there some alternative to what I want to accomplish?

Thanks!!

EDIT: Also, is there some way to center vertically the images on a slider?

Getting this message when trying to visit the URL you pasted above:

With that in mind if you could go ahead and ZIP up your project file and post a download link here using Dropbox or a similar service I will take a look at it that way.

If that is the behaviour, then I will have to change my desing. For example, in one page there could be 3 or 4 MB of images, but I expected that the slider would show the first at least.

3-4 mb of images is a LOT of images, or ones that are sized too big for the web. If you add your images into the ZIP file I will take a quick look at them, too.