Side Navigation scroll bar always displayed

With Side Navigation, the scroll bar next to the “content drop zone” is always as a white bar displayed. But I did not find a setting to turn it off. I also saw Adam’s Video. The side nav is not displayed there…:thinking:

Thanks, Matts

Different browsers display that overflow scroll bar differently. My browser of choice is Safari and is why it doesn’t display there, as Safari hides it when it is not being used. That said forcing it to be hidden on all browsers caused problems with the extra content below the navigation items. This is unfortunately down to the way different browsers decide to handle this overflow scroll bar.

I also use Safari. Version 11.0.3 and Mac OS 10.12.6

Then my guess is that you likely have it set to always show scroll bars in your OS General Settings, here:

1 Like

Embarrassing…:see_no_evil: That didn’t occur to me.
Thank you Adam!

It is definitely not something to be embarrassed about. You would not believe how long it took me to find that setting the first time I ever came across this… let’s just say I think the better part of a day was wasted hunting that down originally. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Sometimes I think they try to hide things really well :roll_eyes: