Problems with blog post in Alloy

The text on first blog post shown on the mobile does not have the correct padding. All other blog posts are displayed correctly. The problem does not appear on tablet and desktop.

Mobile:

Tablet:

If you’d like me to troubleshoot this I will need a copy of your project file and a live link to the page in question.

@elixirgraphics Link: bawa.no

I had a look at this. This is actually something that is already fixed for the next release I believe. When that finally ships check to make sure it is fixed for you. And I know you’ll ask, so I’ll go ahead and sa now – I don’t know when this next update will ship. It has some major under-the-hood changes that are still being tested and that I still need to document and create a tutorial for.

Actually try this – Turn on the Smart Flatten Topper for Layout option (found in the Blog Entries stack) for me and the Republish All Files. I think this may actually be the cause of your problem.

Note this may or may not fix your problem. Not a promise here. Just want to check something. If that doesn’t fix it, then you’ll need to wait for the next update, as I mentioned previously.

Thank you for helping me.
I have now turned on Smart Flatten Tops for Layout, but that did not solve the problem.

I have to wait for the update :slightly_smiling_face:

I couldn’t remember off the top of my head if the two, the bug and Smart Flatten, were interconnected or not, but it doesn’t look like they are. I have published a test of your project using the current beta and it looks OKAY here so you’ll just have to hang in there until the bug fix ships in the next update. Sorry.

2 Likes

@elixirgraphics Is it possible to make a wish for “improvement” to Alloy here, or do I have to start a new post?