Not Preview? Why?

Good evening everyone, I have a big problem updating my site: why do I no longer see anything when I look at my site in Chrome (or others)? Has it been since the last Elixir updates? A tip, an oversight? Thank you and you are well!
Amicalement,
Thierry

https://youtu.be/ZEoLlAfNoMg

I’m obviously using the most recent version of Foundry here without incident. That said that doesn’t mean it couldn’t be a problem, just that I don’t suspect it is a Foundry problem.

Foundry doesn’t have control over Preview Mode itself. Have you tried quitting and restarting RW and / or your Mac?

If not, please give that a try.

If that does not help you can share your project file with us for testing. That said though you may need to contact YourHead Software if these initial tests don’t show results.

Also, you mention Chrome in your original post, but I didn’t notice you testing in Chrome in your video, only in the RapidWeaver Preview mode. Does this problem occur in you published site as well? If so, in addition to your project file we’ll need a URL to the live site as well.

Good evening Adam,
I found the cause and it is annoying by the gravity of the situation here in Belgium: it is the Covid-19 stack of {rwProDev}. Really too bad … I would have liked to continue to inform my students on a daily basis about the evolution of statistics in Belgium. We are in code red as of today and I can no longer teach.

1 Like

I’m glad you found the cause. I would encourage you to reach out to the developer of the stack then and see if they can’t address the problem for you.