Non-square thumbnails

Hi - I need to show the whole of my client’s images in the Gallery thumbnails but there’s doesn’t seem to be a non-square option. Am I missing something?

Hi - I need to show the whole of my client’s images in the Gallery thumbnails but there’s doesn’t seem to be a non-square option. Am I missing something?

No, you’re not overlooking anything. The thumbnails within the Gallery stack are squared only so as to create even rows without funky looking vertical and horizontal spacing.

Thanks for the speedy reply but I’m starting to wonder whether this whole template thing is just a bit too inflexible for me - maybe I’ll need to go back to DIY coding

First, maybe DIY coding is the answer for you. But there are lots of gallery products out there that will work with Foundry. Of course Foundry offers it’s own version, but there are others who have developed dedicated gallery products that may better fit your needs. Two great options (although there are others) are:

Thanks for the suggestions - I think ProGallery will do the job.

Great! Both are first rate stacks. They work differently but you can’t go wrong choosing either one.