New Elixir Newsletter

Hey there everyone!

I hope everyone’s week is off to a good start. I’ve been meaning to do this for a while now and hadn’t found the time until today. I’m going to be redoing the Elixir Newsletter a bit. The old list of subscribers had grown out of date and we were getting a lot of bounced emails, and I suspect emails just going out into the aether and not living up to their full potential.

So I’ve created a new mailing list and built out a nice new sign up area here.

If you’re interested in keeping abreast of new product announcements, updates, discounts and all that sort of stuff, you can sign up at that link.

This new list is a separate one from the Foundry newsletter, which you can sign up for on the Foundry site, in the footer of the page. If you’re only interested in Foundry news you can sign up there. This new list is for general Elixir news, theme and stack announcements, etc.

2 Likes

It worked at the second try :slight_smile:

Looks like it is because your email server bounced the confirmation email:

Likely because you left off the second n in your last name. :wink:

1 Like

I subscribed, and got the email with the confirmation link. When clicking on that link, I end up at a page that indicates I’d receive another confirmation.

It’s a little confusing or there is an issue.

I got the same as DLH. I assumed it went through, but it was a bit confusing.

Just a copy and paste error. Was trying to get things done quickly at the end of the day. All fixed.

I can’t seem to get the final confirmation email…am I subscribed??
Alos had to re apply for elixir support…change password etc
Wendy

There’s not a final email. Just one email with a link to click. The confirmation is within the browser window, like so:

I am unsure what you’re referring to by Elixir Support. Are you speaking of he Forum here?