Netflix-Type Splash Screen for Downloadable Videos

Is there a way within a Foundry Stack to have a wall of downloadable Youtube videos?

What I would like to do is provide my website visitors with a direct link to videos we or others have posted to YouTube. I suppose this request should be embellished to include Instagram and other forms of social media, etc.

Is there a way to make this appear similar to the splash screen you would see on NetFlix?

Hi there @Jarvis

Are you looking for a way to add a “splash screen” to each of the videos before they play? Or the page itself? Not sure I’m following. Either way, from the description this doesn’t sound like something Foundry would handle itself. If you want to clarify though maybe we myself or someone else on the forum can help out.

I own a cabinet shop. I spend a lot of time coaching and training customers to help guide them through their options. The best way to do this is with video.

I would like the visitors to my website to see a page similar to this attachment then be able to click on any image and see a video of that kitchen. Ideally I would like to be able to include a short description of what the video is about as well as a numbering system so that we can refer to “Kitchen 13” etc for quicker navigation.

Is it possible to have a webpage that looks like this with each picture being a link to the youtube video?

Yes. You can use the Grid stack and the Video Embed stack (or Video Zoom stack). Grid comes as a part of the Potion Pack and Video Zoom is a part of the Thunder Pack.

Thank you Adam for your quick response.
I will download both packs right now.