Navigation Overlay - Add link to site title

Adam,

would it be possible to link the site title from the Navigation Overlay stack back to the homepage? It’s possible in the normal navigation. An option to enable that for the Nav Overlay would be great.

1 Like

Good morning @pumpkin!

So you’re wanting to link the site title within the overlay, correct? I ask because if so, I’m trying to decide whether it makes sense to do so or not. The only time it is visible is when the overlay has been triggered. This means the visitor is heading there to see the navigation. I’m not sure if they’d be pulling up the navigation to click the site title within. Hmmm.

I’m willing to look at it as a feature for sure, I’m just trying to decide if it is worth it or not. Anyone else have a use for this feature as well?

1 Like

That‘s exactly what I‘m asking for, as odd as it may sound.

The normal nav bar has this option and I use it because I don’t have the home page showing up in the navigation. So clicking / touching the site title brings the visitor back to the home page Works on the normal nav bar and I don‘t see a reason to not have that option on the nav overlay :wink:

1 Like