Nav Overlay Close button changes side

If the Nav Overlay is set to NOT fixed position, the close “X” is on the left (while I’ve set the open icon on the right).
Maybe I’ve missed the setting, but there doesn’t seem to be an option to set its position (L or R).
Rory

I’m wondering if there’s a work-around for this.
Anyone?
Rory

The two toggles don’t retain their mirrored state when using the non-fixed positioning. They probably should. But they do not currently. I’ll add this to the issue tracker to look at.

I thought maybe this was an oversight. And probably an edge case. For the time being, I’ve revamped that one page that needed that setting so that it functions with the normal way.
BTW, I really like the Nav Overlay. I may update a second site that has too many menu items (client’s wish) as is to using the Nav Overlay since it handles mobile navigation really well.
Thanks again.
Rory

1 Like

Sounds like a plan. I’ll take a look at it in a future update like I said. I’m pretty deep into a few other projects at this moment. But I’ve added it to the issue tracker for sure.

1 Like

Looking forward to your projects.
cheers,
Rory

1 Like

I’ll second the hope for a work-around. : )

As a feature request, it would be great if Overlay were incorporated into Nav Bar / Pro as an option to the drop down menu. Specific use, but one can dream.

Be well,
Yon

One navigation stack cannot open another navigation stack without some serious reworking of the structure of the stacks. They have separate IDs and those IDs are used in telling the toggle button what to open, how to do it, etc. For these reasons you’re not likely to see something like this until there is a major re-write of code. Sorry.

No Problem Adam, I found the banner workaround. The close tab popping up on the left was an issue. So far the client placed this on hold. Usually I do computer renderings, so that’s what that client needs now.
Take care,
Yon