Multiple Alloy stacks on one site?

Excuse me if this is something I should have been able to find out but can you have multiple instances of Alloy stacks running on one site? I would like to have one blog on one page and another blog on a different page. I would like to set up editors with separate logins for each. Is this possible? Thanks in advance.

Hi, yes. I use it this way for a news page and a Support - FAQ page at https://liveskills.net

1 Like

Thanks for your help. Much appreciated.

When you have two Alloy pages I understand the need to ensure that there are two separate ‘posts’ folders each with a different name.

Does this mean there is a need for two editor pages. For example in your case (Fuellemann) do you have a News Page editor and a FAQ editor or is one common editor log in page sufficient for uploading posts to the two different post folders. I can’t see how this would work as there is no facility in the editor page to distinguish between post folders when uploading.

Yes, I use two editor pages…

1 Like

Thank you. I was coming to that conclusion but it’s really helpful to know for sure before I update my website.

1 Like