Linked List Inside Tab

Hello.

I have a four tab Tabs stack on a Foundry page.
For a tab content I used Linked List.
Following the Linked List, before content placed below it, 4 links appear (each on a separate line) with the names of each of the four tabs.
How do I remove these?

Thank You.

@Andras I’ll have a look at this and see what I can’t suss out. Looks to be a bug in the way I’m appending the Tab stack’s links in the tab bar.

Quick update: have a fix for this. It will be in the next update.

Thank You very much.

(1)
Can I build out the page and have the update just straighten things out when applied? (I will be presenting the pages early next week, so want to be as close to ready as possible).

The problem will be sorted out automatically when the update hits, but I don’t know that the update will release early next week as there are multiple things within the next update.

I will just manually edit the page with the tabs once output for the purpose of the demo. I hope to only have one ;^)

Thank You again.

Hehehe. Sounds good. I’ll do my best to get it out as soon as possible. I’ve got something big I’m trying to add into Foundry, so we’ll see how quickly I can do it.

4 Likes

Hello.
As it appears that the next Foundry update is going to be a while, I am wondering if it’s possible to get a fix for the Tabs stack, just so that one may make use of it in the interim.
Thx.

@Andras What version of Foundry do you have installed right now?

Never mind, this fix is indeed in the next update. For whatever reason I was thinking it was in the last update. I think I had it confused with another fix.

All of the update items are all intermingled for this next release. I have to complete it as a whole and can’t push out just this item, as some of the underlying structures in Foundry are getting reworked some. Sorry.

2 Likes

Thank you; understood.