I'm sorry...really...two blogs, one site

Hi @elixirgraphics, I know that there have been a few discussions about multiple blogs on one site, and I know I’ve been guilty of not reading them before. BUT, I have this time, and want to ask the following:

I have a sample site for a bunch of writers. Last time I couldn’t get the images to view or upload I had the issue of not stipulating the website url correctly in General setting, however, I think I have it right this time.

The main blog for the site works fine, uploads and displays images no problem.

But, I want to have each author having their own blog where required. So I created a blog on Cate Frances page. I want to keep them separate from each other as they want that!

The URL for test site is: https://www.brixhamwebservices.co.uk/brixhamwritersgroup/

This screen shot shows the directories.
Screenshot 2019-12-11 at 12.24.37

The posts list entry for the blog page on the editor stack points to the correct page (Cate Blog)

Looking in inspector, the image lists, but an extra / is in the url?Screenshot 2019-12-11 at 12.44.29
I’ve tried, republishing without the leading / at the start of the entry in the Alloy stack and while the url describes correctly the image still doesn’t upload or display?

It just doesn’t seem to upload the image to the folder (I’ve checked this on FTP client), and I’m wondering what I’m doing wrong? Insights, slaps around head welcome?!!

Your editor needs to be a top level page and not nested. Give that a shot, republish all files and then give it another go.

Thanks again Adam!

Working well