Form - consent link bug remains

Additional to the closed post at Form (consent link bug) I can confirm that the bug does still exist in Foundry v1.3.4.1 and that even using the full URL, it still fails.

The message generated is:

Not Found

The requested URL /contact/True was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Hi there @MrBrillo – After updating to v1.3.4.1 did you give RW a restart and then do a Republish All Files from within RW? If not, be sure to give that a try. After doing so, it you’re still experiencing the problem, please send me the following:

• Live URL to the problem page.
  • ZIP file containing your project file.
  • Let me know the specific versions you’re using of the following:
    – RapidWeaver:
    – Stacks:

Hi

I can confirm that RW was restarted and the whole site was republished.

I’m using RW 8.2.1 (20758) and Stacks 3.6.6

Happy to send you a zipped copy of the project - where do I send it?

Just a follow up. You do mean you used the Republish All Files feature right?

Post the live URL to the problem page here.

Send the ZIP file to adam at elixirgraphics dot com

Hi Adam

Thanks. Once it arrives I’ll give it a look. Also, if it is larger than 5mb or so don’t forget to send it using Dropbox or a similar service.

When I load your project and take a look at the underlying code, it shows the link as it should be:

If you add a new Form to the page does the URL of the new form look as it should?

Even with a new form added, the link shows “https://ministryofale.co.nz/contact/True” - it should read “https://www.ministryofale.co.nz/privacy/“, which is where I’ve set the link to point.

Puzzling???

I’ll take a closer look again in the morning and see what I can see.

Good morning @MrBrillo

I took a deeper look and it seems the old setup for the consent link made its way into the v1.3.4.1 release. I think is happened due to an incorrect merge. The reason I was not seeing the problem is I was on a separate version doing some upgrades and that branch of the code was not affected by the bad merge.

I’ve just pushed out Foundry v1.3.4.2 to the update server. Update to that version and then do a Republish All Files from RapidWeaver and let me know how it goes.

1 Like

All good, Adam - works now :slight_smile: