Float Stack image rounded corner problem?

I am trying to make a rounded corner to image inside of the float stack but it never happens? is it possible to make a rounded corner for the image inside of Float stack?

It would be helpful to see what you’ve got setup. Can I get a ZIP file containing your project file so I can see what you’re working with.

@elixirgraphics, when you have the solution to this, I hope you will post it so the rest of us can see it. Thanks.

I’ve not received a project file for this yet. If I do I can take a look.

Sorry guys for the late response I had other things to do. Of course, I didn’t manage it. I set up 4 px rounded corners to the images on my HAKKIMIZDA page but it just making the rounded top of the images. When I make it preview inside of the RapidWeaver or Page in Safari no rounded corners.

I shared the folder with you Adam.

Hi again @telepati –

Just took a look at your project file. You’ve opted for “Standard” for the Image’s style setting. Standard removes the border radius from the image.

Screen Shot 2019-12-15 at 8.49.12 PM

If you set it to “Rounded” then the rounding value that is configured in the Foundry Control Center stack will be applied to the image.

Screen Shot 2019-12-15 at 8.53.45 PM

You’re attempting to apply rounding via the standard Stacks controls seen here…

Screen Shot 2019-12-15 at 8.55.06 PM

…but the Foundry image stack overrides those in favor of the universal Foundry setting to keep things uniform from image to image.

Hope this helps.

2 Likes

I’ve noted some improvement ideas that I’ll try to get into the next Foundry update as well.

2 Likes