Does Foundry allow for a Sidebar?

The Modal looks to be an easy fix. The Side Slide, not so much. Due to the way it works currently I could make an adjustment to make it appear, but you’d then have to have the Sticky content visible, too, which isn’t ideal. The Side Slide may be one of those things that just doesn’t end up pairing with the sticky content. It will require further investigation.

1 Like

May have a fix for both. Will work on them and test them against some existing and new projects and see how it holds up.

1 Like

Sounds great! Many thanks.

Just wondering if you looked any more into the possibility of doing this Adam? Would be really nice to have the Sticky Content stack work in a similar way to how Sticky Grummage does.

Hi @habitualshaker – This thread is full of different things. Which thing were you wondering if I’d looked into more? Let me know what you’re wanting to do and what you wanted to know if I had thought more about. In fact, you might start a new thread with all the details. Probably better that way to keep things a bit more focused.

I think you can click on the reply icon above my post to see the post I was replying to. But yes - ok. Will re-post.

Thanks. I would appreciate that, as to keep things more focused. The added details you’ll be able to provide in your own thread will likely allow me to be more focused in my reply as well. :wink:

1 Like