Contact Form Question

Hi all! Two questions re: Contact Forms: (1) I noticed that in iPhone view the “Name label” texts not exactly aligned with the text entry box - they are a little further left - I wonder if there is a way to fix this? (see attached example) and (2) can you put multiple emails in the “your email” field to have Form inquiries sent to more than one email? Thanks.

can you put multiple emails in the “your email” field to have Form inquiries sent to more than one email?

Having the form send the information to multiple email addresses should be just fine. You’ll want to separate the email addresses with a comma. Note however in doing so you can’t use the Advanced “Send using your email address” feature, if that matters to your circumstances. Do a test before making your site live to the public, as always.

I noticed that in iPhone view the “Name label” texts not exactly aligned with the text entry box - they are a little further left - I wonder if there is a way to fix this?

I will take a look at this for the future. Might just need a little tweaking of the CSS.

1 Like