Card slice and modal - button position

hi All,

i have a card deck with a modal, sitting in a card slice. you can find the page here:
http://mkuehbandner.de/vllv/Vorstand/
(need to scroll down)

the problem here: the cards are all the same height (which is intended) but the position of the button “Zum Interview” (which opens the modal) is on different heights, depending on the text, which looks really odd.

a possible workaround could be to set the card stack to “flow” the button would be at least always on the bottom of the card, only the height of the cards is different.

the problem here: it works fine for the first three persons, but the four persons in the second row are supposed to be in the same row, but the last card gets pushed in row three. i cant figure out how to bring the last four cards in one row other to set it back to “Deck”

you can find the page here:
http://mkuehbandner.de/vllv/VorstandFlow/
(need to scroll down)

Can someone advise me how to either fix the modal button on the bottom of the card in “Deck” Mode or bring four cards in a row in “Flow” Mode?!

Thanks in advance,
Michael

Have a look at the Equalize stack. This should get you the results you’re looking for. There’s a tutorial video on the Equalize product page that will walk you through using it.

thanks for the quick reply!

i cant find the equalize stack…i just deinstalled and reinstalled foundry 2.1.0 but it is still missing…?!

You have to update Foundry. Equalize was added in v2.2.0. There are instructions in the Foundry Documentation on how to update Foundry.

There’s also a post here on the forum regarding Equalize and updating as well:

thanks and sorry for all the dumbness, i feel a bit stupid now :slight_smile:

No reason to feel stupid. A support forum is for asking questions about things to get assistance. Glad to help out.

thanks, iam used to be a developer in a complete different field and i actually should know better :smiley:

howsoever i have another possible dumbness going on here…i need to put the header and the paragraph into the equalize item, but i cant drag the equalize item into the card…?

The Card stack has its own child stack for Equalize. Click the blue plus button on the Card stack and you’ll find the Equalize child stack there. You still need an Equalize main stack on the page as well.

1 Like

thank you, that was the missing piece for me!

2 Likes