Can't control slider padding

Hello,

i have a problem with the slider. it is sitting together with a header above the slider and a paragraf below into a margins stack. i have no top or bottom padding or margin set in the slider nor in the header or the paragraf but the slider has about 100px distance top and bottom. how can i bring the header and the paragraf closer to the slider?

webpage is here:

thanks in advance,
Michael

Your slides have varying heights, as seen below:

Short

Tall

My suggestion would be to make all slides the same height.

If that isn’t what you’re referring to, please give us a bit more information, and if possible share your project file with us.

thanks for your quick reply.

correct the slides are all different though the problem on all of them is, that the distance between header and slider and slider and paragraf is way too big and i cant find a way to make it smaller.

i sent you the project file

okay, i have setup the whole thing from scratch, wirth the same slides, even one in portrait and now it looks like expected…any idea what went wrong there?

thanks,
Michael

Yes, you applied 100px of padding to the slider, here:

funny, this was meant to be set on left/right only…howsoever if i bring down the padding slider i have the same result:

Howsoever, it works now, thanks for your help!

Look at my screenshot again. You have it set to all sides in the version you sent me.

When I set it to 0 it works as intended:

Just for clarity this is what I get with it set to just the Left & Right: