Blog replaced by Fatal Error - Access to Editor gone

Greetings! Help is much needed! purehealth.com/blog has been replaced by a Fatal Error message after posting my last blog post. The purehealth.com/editor is ALSO gone and has been replaced by the same Fatal Error message…so I can’t delete the last blog post that ‘might’ have caused the Fatal Error. At a loss for where to begin to fix this. Any help you can give is much appreciated.

Log in to your server via your FTP software. Download a copy of your posts folder so we have a copy to troubleshoot. After doing that go into the posts folder and delete the post you just made.

Send me a zip file containing the posts folder afterwards and tell me which post was the problem post so I can have a look at it. Send that ZIP file to adam at elixirgraphics dot com

Thank you Adam - I will do that and I appreciate your help!

Let me know when you send that ZIP file over and I’ll take a look.

Hello Adam, I just sent you an email with screenshots. I didn’t want to download, as explained in the email, as it doesn’t look right.

I did not receive an email. Can you give it another go, or just send me a DM here on the forum?

Sorry Adam, I added a couple of screenshots so it may have ended up in your spam folder. I’ll try through DM. Thanks!

I checked the spam folder and have nothing there unfortunately.

Thank you for all your help Adam. The issue is now resolved!