Apply typeface to linked list/vertical menu?

The effect I’m going for is a vertical menu constrained within a grid item with a typeface applied to the menu items. The closest I can come is a linked list, but it doesn’t seem to take a typeface.

I’d like it to look something like this:
12%20AM

The colors aren’t exact, but it’s the general idea.

Thanks for any pointers.

Hi @dougmon

At present the Linked List stack is meant to blend in with your normal text on the page.

For now there’s a lot of other stacks in Foundry though with access to Typeface. The Paragraph stack or Header stack could be of use to you in this situation. I don’t know your final vision for things beyond the graphic you posted, but you could use either stack to create that.

I would like for each of the separate lines to be a link to a page, as it would be in a menu. So I need a stack that takes a typeface and a link.

Thanks,
Doug

Paragraph seems to work then for that.

I totally forgot about the link built into Stacks! Thanks!

Not a problem at all. Much like everything in web development – there’s always a 1,000 ways to accomplish one task.

I’ve already noted Typeface options for Linked List, Bulleted List and List Group for future features.

3 Likes

What font is that by the way? Something from Google Fonts? Curious as I though I might try it for a test or two.

It is a Google font: Londrina Sketch.

I don’t know that it matters, but I applied CSS to make the font-size 48px.

1 Like