Apply gradient to an image

Is it possible to apply a white gradient (or gradation to transparent) to an image that I want to use as a banner? I’m not sure if Backdrop has this option. I’m open to any solution.
Thanks
Lydia

Hey there @LCharak

So @Steve_J replied letting you know that is is possible to do that in the Banner stack… buuuut it isn’t available as a part of the stack unfortunately… at least not yet. It is a feature that will be in the next major release of Foundry that I’m working on now. It has been implemented in the beta that @Steve_J and others have in-hand doing some testing on.

I’ve been hard at work on this update for a while and that wad one of the earliest features I got into the beta, so for the beta testers it seems like it is already there for a while now. But I do promise gradient overlays are definitely coming for the Banner stack! :smiley:

2 Likes

Thank you for that. This will be is a great update. Looking forward to it.

If you’re excited about that, there’s a LOT more exciting things that we’re not spilling the beans about yet! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Now that’s just not fair. LOL. How long are you going to make everyone wait for the next update?:smirk:

I’ll get it out as quickly as I can, but I don’t want to announce any dates until it is very close. I just like to get everything right, however long that takes. I’m working hard on it though.

4 Likes