Alloy v3 is nearly here. What can you expect in this update?

If you’re excited about tags, wait until you try everything else out. :wink:

1 Like

Thanks @Juergen! Appreciate the kind words.

1 Like

Posted Day Five this morning with information about upgrading and the very simple steps to update your blog – Alloy v3 Preview: Upgrading to Alloy v3 is as easy as can be - #4 by elixirgraphics

1 Like

Alloy v3 is now live!

If you’ve been following along with the week of previews you might not need to know what is new, but the main home page does run down a lot of the new stuff. And if you really want to dive deep, check out the full rundown of features over on the release notes page!

ezgif.com-gif-maker

2 Likes

Got the upgrade installed. Now republishing all files… :grinning:

1 Like

Hope you enjoy it @jacksona. There’s a lot of love in this release. I put a ton of work into this update.

1 Like

It shows, Adam. It’s great!

Couple of questions (so far): Where does the Editor pick up the colours from in the list view? They’re currently all white, so invisible. Editor toolbar is the same…

Not sure I’m following. Can you whoot me an email with what you’re seeing? That way you can also include a ZIP file containing your project file for me. adam at elixirgraphics dot com

Hopefully sent - file is on Dropbox.

Oh I get what you’re saying now after getting your email – yes it uses the Base Font color. You can unpack the Partial for your Foundry Control Center on that Editor page and make the base font a dark grey or black and you should be good to go. :+1:

Awesome! That did it :+1:

Thanks, Adam.

1 Like

As with previous releases of @elixirgraphics products, will you be making available an example Alloy 3 Project file for us to download ? I personally have found these very useful in coming to terms with updates and functionality.

1 Like

Very cool. Glad to hear it.

1 Like

As with previous releases of @elixirgraphics products, will you be making available an example Alloy 3 Project file for us to download ? I personally have found these very useful in coming to terms with updates and functionality.

Already done. You can download the Tasty project file for free here: Pre-Built RapidWeaver Project files for Foundry

Released it today and it has a Blog and Editor page in it.

2 Likes

Thank you @elixirgraphics :slight_smile:

1 Like

Under Pretty URLs on the Alloy webpage it reads:
Allow v3 now allows for the use…just a small typo. :blush: Just FYI. Just purchased the upgrade and excited to implement.

1 Like

Thanks to everyone who followed along with the week of previews! I hope you enjoyed them and found them helpful in learning about the new tools Alloy v3 offers up!

If you have a spare moment it would mean the world to me if you left a Like and a Review for Alloy v3 over on the RapidWeaver Community Site. It helps me out a lot in keeping Alloy in view on the home page for new users to discover it more easily and helps potential users get an idea of what to expect from Alloy before purchasing.

Again, I hope everyone is enjoying Alloy’s latest update! :smiley:

1 Like

Done, with the greatest of pleasure! :+1:

Adam.

1 Like

Thank you so much! You’re too kind! Really glad you’re enjoying Alloy v3. :grin:

2 Likes