Alloy v3 is nearly here. What can you expect in this update?

We’ll be talking about this on Day 4. Don’t want to jump ahead. :wink:

3 Likes

Just posted Day One on both the forum and the Foundry blog.

2 Likes

As always, thank you Adam.

1 Like

It’s almost like Christmas (other holidays can be used)! Looking forward to using this update. Adam your work is amazing. Thank you again

2 Likes

Just posted Day Three! We start diving into Alloy’s mainstay today – Blogging! Go give it a look.

And in case you missed Droplets on Day Two, here’s a link to that big new feature and its video as well.

The Day Four preview is now live on the forum and the Foundry Blog.

Hi Adam…all looking awesome, when do we get the big reveal about price??

1 Like

@Wendyb: See the post unleashed this morning:
https://foundry.elixirgraphics.com/blog/

Specifically Adam writes:

Tomorrow we’ll be looking at the upgrade process and cost for Alloy v3, as well as the grace period for customers who’ve recently purchased Alloy.

1 Like

Thanks…think Adam has been pushing out so much info…I have not looked at the latest posts!!
Wait with baited breath…

1 Like

@Wendyb The good news … you’ll soon know! This should be a spectacular upgrade.

1 Like

It is a lot to take in, for sure. Alloy v3 will have hundreds of new additions, and we’ve just touched an a select few so far. There’s links in the original post in this thread that links to the individual posts for each day if you’re interested in perusing those for more videos, screenshots, info, etc.

1 Like

Thanks Adam
Hooray for tags - this and the many other features means I can totally go with Ally

3 Likes

Sounds and looks amazing Adam, can’t wait to use all the new features. I was just wondering what happened to the Alloy update you were talking about a while ago. Here we are. Fantastic!
Thanks for all your valuable input!

1 Like

If you’re excited about tags, wait until you try everything else out. :wink:

1 Like

Thanks @Juergen! Appreciate the kind words.

1 Like

Posted Day Five this morning with information about upgrading and the very simple steps to update your blog – Alloy v3 Preview: Upgrading to Alloy v3 is as easy as can be - #4 by elixirgraphics

1 Like

Alloy v3 is now live!

If you’ve been following along with the week of previews you might not need to know what is new, but the main home page does run down a lot of the new stuff. And if you really want to dive deep, check out the full rundown of features over on the release notes page!

ezgif.com-gif-maker

2 Likes

Got the upgrade installed. Now republishing all files… :grinning:

1 Like

Hope you enjoy it @jacksona. There’s a lot of love in this release. I put a ton of work into this update.

1 Like

It shows, Adam. It’s great!

Couple of questions (so far): Where does the Editor pick up the colours from in the list view? They’re currently all white, so invisible. Editor toolbar is the same…