Alloy password not generating

Hi, Im using RW Version 8.1.7 using Foundry. I’m having difficulties getting the password generator to show up. I have an existing website that I am in the process of adding a blog. I can’t figure out what I am doing wrong. I followed the steps with exception of changing the meta tags to control the robots (I’m building a faceBook ad campaign and I think I need their algorithm to find me). When I go to my blog page to add editor in the name I only get a blank screen and no password generator. Do you have any suggestions as to what I can do to fix this? IF it helps my website is www.imlistening.ca
Thanks in advance.
Lydia

Good morning Lydia, and Happy Monday!

When I visit the URL you sent me, above, the first thing I notice is that you’re not using Foundry for your site. Alloy requires Foundry, as is mentioned on the Alloy site. Were you planing on changing the site over from the Lunar theme to Foundry? If not, then Alloy is not going to be of use to you with this particular site.

Just as a note – Foundry can’t be used within other themes, like Lunar. It must use its own blank theme that comes with the purchase of Foundry.

If you’re looking to change to using Foundry instead of Lunar I can look into this further for you when you’ve built out a Foundry based page / site though.

Hi, Thank you for this. Wow It has been a while since I worked on my site - that and inexperience made me make a costly error. I’ll have to go back to the drawing board with another blog software to add to Lunar. Thanks for the response either way.
Lydia